Jaimee managed for the first time to scare me out of my mind. While I stepped out the front door to get the mail from my doorstep she slammed the door shut behind me and locked it from the inside. Noone can prepare you for the panick that ensues when you realize that your three year old just locked you away from your two month old baby. After hammering and yelling at the front door jaimee opened the door. We took measures to prevent her from doing this again. The same day she also thought it might be funny to poor a bottle of water into daltons drawer with all his clothes. Needless to say I did not find it amusing. But I have to appreciate her creativity to get into trouble. ;). Something tells me this is just the beginning. It really stresses that even as a parent you have to think outside the box. I mean really, show me a parent who thinks that this is funny?
Wow, what a little prankster! I'm glad she didn't lock the door and then run away from it tho.. did she? I guess u might need to keep a spare key with u at all times xD
ReplyDeleteI know right? Crazy girl lol.
ReplyDelete